How to create a collage
A collage is a great way of bringing together several images onto one page. For example where you have a series of images that naturally follow each other. Or for the start, middle and end of an event. Creating collages is very easy and here is a short film showing the process.
- Don't forget you need to be logged in (it's up on the top right of this page) if you have purchased before or have created an account if you are a new customer
- Head to the correct gallery and use the main gallery page to select your favourite images. Click on the heart icon as you hover over an image
- Click on "my favourites" (located at the very top left of this page) and click on an image
- Select "collage" as an option in the menu and follow the instructions...
- Select your main image and then the two smaller images
- Once you have paid, lookout for an email from me called " You have proofs to review" in which I will provide you with a link to view your proof of the layout and request changes
Here are a few examples